12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
At RugSpot, providing quality products at the lowest prices is our number one goal.
Our products are backed by a 12-month manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
If you find a fault with your purchase, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your concerns with our technical team.
We may ask you to return your rug to us with a copy of your receipt for further examination. If we assess that the product has a manufacturing fault, we will gladly replace or repair the item for you at our discretion.
The 12-month manufacturer warranty applies to products which are used for domestic purposes, and are regularly professionally maintained. The warranty does not apply to:
- Indoor items kept or used outdoor, in a humid or high moisture environment
- Products exposed to moths an silverfish
- Products exposed to sunlight for long periods and partial or full fading has occurred
- Products that have been incorrectly cleaned or washed
- Products which are used in a commercial or high traffic area
- Clearance/Sale items
- Cut length hall runners (i.e. made to measure) and other altered items
- Normal wear and tear, intentional or accidental damage, stain marks, flattening of pile and water marking
RugSpot cannot guarantee the availability of the exact same rug at the time of a warranty claim. Where an identical replacement product is not available, RugSpot will replace the product with another of equivalent value at the time of replacement.
Manufacturing faults are determined at the sole discretion of the RugSpot team of experts and RugSpot reserves the right to repair the goods at its discretion. The freight costs associated to and from for assessment are the customer’s responsibility.