30 day money back guarantee
At RugSpot we’re all about service and customer experience. If you receive your order and are not totally happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for refund subject to the following conditions:
- The goods must be returned in ‘as new’ condition*
*‘As new’ condition means unused, unmarked, unlaundered and in original packaging
- Excludes custom-made and altered items, sale, specials and clearance items (See below)
- Applies to purchases within Australia only
- The return shipping cost is your responsibility. We can assist by arranging the return but the costs will be deducted from your refund (get an estimate of shipping charges using the calculator below)
- Returns covered under the 30 day money back guarantee can only be used once per customer
Full details of this policy can be found in clause 5.1 of our Terms and Conditions.
Shipping Returns Calculator
Damaged or faulty goods
We carefully inspect all our products for quality and faults before shipment.
- If your order arrives and has visible damage, do not accept it, or if you must do, please ensure you record the damage on the delivery docket and have the driver acknowledge the damage and sign for it.
- If your order has a manufacturing fault after you have received it
we will gladly replace it if you contact us by email email@example.com within three days of receiving the goods.
Before we can arrange for a replacement, the original product must be returned to RugSpot for our team to assess the fault/damage. If we deem that the damage occurred in the shipping or it has a manufacturing fault, the item will be replaced or repaired free of charge.
The cost of returning the goods to RugSpot for assessment is the responsibility of the customer. We can assist by arranging the return but the costs will be deducted from your refund (get an estimate of shipping charges using the calculator below). The shipping costs are refunded if the fault is established by our team.
Establishment of a fault and the remedy offered is at the sole discretion of RugSpot.
Limited Editions (Masterpieces) & “Custom Made” Orders
Some products can be “custom-made” in a specific size or colour. To place a “custom made” order, you will first need to email is at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. If your requirements can be met, we will provide you with an approximate delivery time and quote before we proceed with the order.
- Delivery time for “custom made” orders can be effected by manufacturing, shipment and customs clearance delays which are beyond our control. The delivery dates are to be used as guide and we do not accept any liability for delays beyond our control.
- Australia has one of strictest Customs and Quarantine laws in the world. Every item imported to Australia is subject to Customs and Quarantine inspection and delays.
Please choose carefully as “Custom made” goods cannot be returned, exchanged or refundable.
Some items such as runners can be “cut” or “altered” to meet your specific requirements (see Runner Guide). These alterations are carried out by third party contractors and are normally shipped within seven working days. Altered goods are done at your request and we do not accept any responsibility for the quality of work carried out.
Please choose carefully as “Altered” goods cannot be returned, exchanged or refundable.
Sale Specials and clearance Items
Please choose carefully as sale, specials and clearance goods cannot be returned, exchanged or refundable.