Why should I buy from RugSpot?
- Lowest Price Guarantee – if you find an identical product cheaper, we’ll beat it by 10%
- Feeler Samples are provided free of charge and you’ll get to keep the samples – The idea is so you can see, feel and touch the product before committing to buy it
- Real-life high definition videos and pictures of our rugs, as well as their detailed technical information so you can compare our products ‘like-for-like’ with any competitor products
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, Hassle Free Returns. See details below.
- 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Australia-Wide Delivery
How do I place an order?
You may place your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online via this website.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by VISA and MasterCard or Paypal. We process our payments via eWAY – A Secure payment gateway of choice for over 12,000 businesses around the world.
Is your website secure?
Yes. For transaction security, we use Eway and GeoTrust 256-bit SSL encryption with True Business EV security. Your credit card details are discarded once processed at point of purchase.
Your personal information is encrypted and securely processed without you leaving the security of our website.
Do I have to pay GST?
No. The prices listed on our website are the final cost for each rug, inclusive of GST.
How do I modify or cancel an order?
After placing your order and before it has been despatched from our warehouse, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com. If your order has been despatched it cannot be modified or cancelled.
How long before I receive my order?
If in stock most goods are sent the next business day and will usually arrive within 2-4 Working days to Metro areas. Country and remote areas make take a little longer. The delivery time on custom-made items is provided to you as soon as we establish your specific requirements and have confirmation to proceed with the order.
How do I check the status of my order?
At RugSpot, all packages are tracked to minimise the chance of losing it in transit.
To track your order on-line, you can simply log on to the RugSpot website as a registered user and access your account. Alternatively, you can give us a call at 1800 RUGSPOT.
What happens if I NOT available to receive my order
At the time of order you can request
- For the couriers to contact you before delivery and arrange for particular delivery day (Mon-Fri between 9:00-5:00, except holidays). Unfortunately the couriers will not commit to a time in a day.
- For Couriers to leave your order on your door step without signature, but any loss or damage will be your responsibility
- Provide a business address where someone is available to receive the goods during normal business hours
- Depending on your suburb, we can provide you with an estimate transit time so you can be available to receive your goods
What should I do if there is a problem with my order?
If your RugSpot product has been damaged during transport or has a manufacturing fault, we will gladly replace it provided you contact us via email within two days of receiving the goods.
Before receiving a replacement however, the original product must be returned to RugSpot for our team to assess the fault/damage. The cost of returning the goods to RugSpot for assessment is your responsibility.
If it is deemed that the damage occurred during shipping or is indeed a manufacturing fault, the item will be replaced free of charge, and the return freight charges refunded.
What is your return policy?
We carefully inspect all our products for quality and faults prior to shipment. However, if you receive your order and are not totally satisfied with your purchase, we offer you a 30 day money back guarantee subject to the following conditions:
- The goods must be returned unused, unmarked, unlaundered and in its original packaging
- Custom-made, altered items and specials or clearance goods are excluded
- Applies to sales within Australia only
- Freight charges to and from the customer are not refundable
- Returns covered under the 30 day money back guarantee can only be used once. Refund excludes Shipping and Handling to and from you
For more information regarding our return policy, please visit our Sales and Refund Policy page.
How can I contact you if I have questions?
If there’s anything we can do for you, please feel free to write and/or call us, and we’ll happily assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Our contact details are as follows:
Head Office: 154 Cochranes Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3143 Australia